Preventative Maintenance Program
Similar to an oil change on your car or truck, planned maintenance can extend the life of your overhead doors and dock equipment. This type of routine maintenance can not only prevent costly and unexpected downtime, but even accidents that could be harmful to your personnel. By performing periodic equipment checks, you can decrease the chance of failure that either renders a door useless or puts your employees in harm's way.
In most businesses, the loading dock is both the initial and final destination of your product cycle. Raw material enters and a finished product leaves through these doors. Don't let a neglected, sub-performing door prevent your company from completing a cost-effective and timely product production cycle.
Advantages and Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
- Increased operational efficiency and reliability
- Extended life of your equipment
- Reduce the chances of equipment malfunction
- Reduce costly downtime
- Reduce long-term repair expenses
- Priority scheduling for any service
- Establish a relationship with industry experienced service professionals
- All recommended repairs will be quoted for your review & approval
The purpose of the Preventative Maintenance Program is to establish a consistent routine of maintenance for your door and dock equipment. This also provides a convenient outlet for the purchase of repair parts and labor, or Emergency Service if required. Longer life, increased reliability and early detection of any operational malfunctions are the primary objective our Preventative Maintenance Program.
To maximize the effectiveness of this program, a priority file will be established for your company. The file will contain the following information:
- A detailed map that indicates the location of your equipment, identified by a number already established by your company or assigned by our Preventative Maintenance Team.
- Specific information about your equipment such as size, model, etc.
- A detailed record of all inspection results and actions taken.
A preventative Maintenance program is not a guarantee against failure or damage to your equipment, rather, it's an asset to the overall efficiency of your facility. This program does not offer extended product warranty, nor does it relieve the owner or manager from his/her daily responsibility of housekeeping and proper operation of the equipment.
Our program encompasses central PA, including but not limited to these communities: State College, Bellefonte, Lewistown, Mifflin, Huntingdon, Centre, Juniata, Dauphin and Blair. If you do not see your community listed, give us a call. Chances are we can bring our expert services and Preventive Maintenance Program to your area. We look forward to serving you.
If you have any questions about this program, please feel free to contact us online or call 866-450-3667 or